Artecta LED Dim Pro
The LED Dim Pro is a very user friendly LED dimmer for RGB and RGBW strips. It can be used to control 12 V or 24 V constant voltage LED strips by DMX. Besides DMX control, it can also be used as stand-alone controller for one scene or chase. You can program this scene or chase which becomes active when DMX fail occurs. The user interface is very friendly due to the menu with large display and language select (DU,EN,GE). It can handle 20 A at 12 V and 20 A at 24 V. For example, you can use it for 4 x 5 A, 2 x 8 A or 3 x 6 A as long as the total load does not exceed 20 A and the channel load not exceed 8 A. The power input must be supplied by an external (optional) power supply which can vary between 12 V and 24 V, depending on the connected LED strip.
• Input voltage: 12 – 24 VDC
• Output current 12 VDC: max 20 A (240 W)
• Output current 24 VDC: max 20 A (480 W)
• Dimming: DMX, stand-alone
• PWM frequencies: 100 Hz, 2 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz
• Dimensions: 195x140x80 mm
• Product weight: 0.85 Kg
• Operating temperature: 0 - +40°C
• IP rating: IP20
30 dagen geld terug garantie
Gratis verzending in de V.S..
Koop nu, ontvang in 2 dagen
Specificaties voor Artecta LED Dim Pro